“And whoever does good voluntarily, then surely Allah is grateful, knowing.” [Al-Quran 2:158]
8608 Pohick Road| Springfield | Virginia | 22153 | 703-451-7615 | email@example.com
About Mufti Shazad M Hussain:
Mufti Shazad Mohammad Hussain was born in Pakistan and brought up in Queens, New York. He travelled to Pakistan in his early teens, where he committed the entire Quran to memory in 2 years. He then continued his journey for knowledge by completing the 'Alim course (6 yr Islamic scholarship program) as well as the Ifta degree (advanced 2yr program) with excellence and honors from Jamia Binoria International Institute. Along with these degrees he concurrently achieved his M.A. (Masters in Islamic Theology) and Ph.D in Islamic Jurisprudence from the University of Karachi.
Mufti Shazad has studied Arabic grammar, etymology, morphology, rhetoric, logic, jurisprudence, Quranic Exegesis and Hadith. He has specialized in the area of Fiqh and Usool Fiqh (fundamentals of jurisprudence). He also has authorization to issue legal rulings (Fatwa) in the Hanafi School of Thought.
Moreover, the Shaykh had been given the honor of earning ija'zaat (licensed certifications) to relate numerous books, such as the Sihah Sitta (six canonical books of hadith) from some of the most renowned scholars in the world, including Mufti Azeez Rahman, Moulana Abdul Hameed, Mufti Taqi Usmani, Mufti Rafi' Usmani, Moulana Sarfaraz Safdar (RHT). All of these individuals are masters in the fields of Tafseer, Hadith and Islamic Jurisprudence. He has ijazaat for narrating Ahadith from the principal of Wifaqul Madaris Pakistan, Maulana Saleemullah Khan (RHT, direct student of Sheikul Islam Maulana Husain Ahmad Madani, the Sheikhul Hadith of Darul Uloom Deoband, a great seminary in India).
Mufti Shazad is married and father of two girls. He has been serving as the Resident Imam at Masjid Noor Springfield, VA since 2010. He regularly conducts sessions, classes and seminars for the Muslim Masses in Northern Virginia.
Alim Course Requirements:
1. Students must be between the age of 14 and 30 years old.
2. Class schedule is Tuesday to Thursday, 8:30 am to 1:00 pm, Friday, 8:30am to 11am.
3. Students are required to arrive on time prepared.
4. Monthly tuition fee is $250.00 (two hundred and fifty USD).
5. All tuition fees due must be paid before the student can attend class. (Book fee of $50.00 plus first month’s tuition of $250.00).
6. Any student requiring financial aid must obtain pre-approval from A.I.M. (Anjumane Islahul Muslemeen) Institute Administration.
7. All students are required to dress in accordance with Islamic Guidelines.
All institutional rules in written or other form must be adhered to at all times. Failure in doing so may result in suspension or expulsion.